Wednesday, May 14, 2014

In which this still doesn't quite seem real

Greetings, handful of people who care what I'm doing this summer!

I'm packing my suitcase.  And my carry-on.  And the Heward's Handy Haversack that's passing itself off as a laptop bag.

Knowing who I'm going to be staying with and knowing the city makes packing easier, because I'm not as worried.  If I forget something, I can fix it when I get there.

Speaking of fixing it when I get there, my friend Sara saved the Graz Study Abroad Program by overnight shipping a little blue booklet with an eagle on the front that I accidentally left on my coffee table.  Oops.

The plan for tomorrow: Wake up before sunrise, then go from Detroit to DC to Frankfurt to Graz and try to sleep at some point since I'm arriving at 9:50am local time.

Expect photo bombardment by Saturday at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment