Saturday, June 28, 2014

6/17/14 Vienna - This was a really long day, wasn't it?

Saw this on my way to dinner.






 Stopped and sat by the fountain while I waited for Rex and friends to arrive at the nearby U-Bahn station.



Dinner.


Um...


Lots of street performers, but this guy could really sing.


Took the U-Bahn to the Donauinsel.  Hello, UNO-City.


 Lazy person's HDR photo of the church across the river.  Thank you, Google Photos.


 My beach was no longer beach-shaped.













I walked around a little bit.





European rabbits are huge.


 My beach was gone, but the killer swans remained.
















I need to print this one.












This is still one of my favorite spots even when it's all under water.











I believe this was the legendary trampoline the students encountered.


My male counterpart was planning on another soccer match followed by pub crawling evening and this time I passed since tossing your drunken coworkers into the Donaukanal is frowned upon.  Instead I went back to the nun hotel, took some ibuprofen for my feet, and got a decent night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment